BGB Job Circular 2020: Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) has announced the recruitment of male and female candidates for the post of Sipahi (GD) in the 96th batch. Application for the post of Sipahi in BGB through SMS will start from 10 am on 16 June 2020 and will end on 27 June BGB Job Circular 2020.
BGB Job Circular 2020
Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB Job Circular 2020) was formerly known as Bangladesh Rifles, the oldest uniformed force in Bangladesh. It is a paramilitary force under the Ministry of Home Affairs of Bangladesh.
The BGB is primarily responsible for protecting the country’s borders, also known as the Vigilant Sentinels of the National Border. The current director general of the BGB is Md. Safinul Islam, NDC, PSC. Surname. Major General. Office. Director General.
Educational Qualifications, Salary Scale and Age
Education: Must pass SSC / Equivalent Examination with a minimum GPA of 3.00 and HSC / Equivalent Examination with a minimum GPA of 2.5. (Applicable for both male and female candidates) in BGB Job Circular 2020.
The HSC 2020 candidates will also be able to apply for the post of Sipahi (GD) in the 96th batch of BGB through SMS. However, all the candidates who will be considered eligible in the admission test, if their HSC or equivalent test is below GPA 2.50, the recruitment order will be canceled.
Salary Scale: According to the National Salary Scale 2015, nine thousand (9000) to twenty one thousand eight hundred (21800) rupees. In addition to the basic salary, house rent, accommodation and other benefits as per the rules will be provided.
Age: Age should be between 18 to 23 years on 03-01-2021 (date of birth 04-01-1998 to 03-02-2003). Affidavits are not admissible in case of age calculation (applicable to both male and female candidates) in BGB Job Circular 2020.
BGB Job circular 2020 Physical fitness
In case of male candidates:
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches.
- Weight: 49.895 kg or 110 lbs.
- Chest size: Must be 32 inches in normal condition and 34 inches in swollen condition.
- Sight: 6/6.
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
In case of female candidates:
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches.
- Weight: 47.173 kg or 104 lbs. 43.544 kg or 96 lbs in case of tribal candidate.
- Chest size: 28 inches in normal condition and 30 inches in swollen condition.
- Sight: 6/6.
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
Border Guard Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Based on the increase or decrease in the manpower of this force, the Director General (appointing authority) reserves the power to increase / decrease the district quota.
Date and place of admission: 72 hours before the start of the recruitment test will be announced via SMS.
District Quota: Male and female candidates for the post of Sipahi (GD) will be recruited from all the districts. However, the number of admission quotas is limited.
Applicable Codes for SMS: The required codes for those who have registered for the recruitment test through SMS are as follows:
HSC & SSC Board Code: The following Baird code of HSC / Equivalent and SSC / Equivalent pass should be used while sending SMS.
HSC & SSC Board Name And Board Code
Technical Board: All the candidates whose results are not available online have to type 0TH as Baird Key Word while sending SMS.
Home District Code: When sending SMS By BGB Job Circular 2020, you need to use the following Home District Code:
Home District Name And District Code
Registration: Interested male and female candidates as per paragraphs 1 and 2 of the notification will be able to complete the registration by sending SMS in English from Teletalk prepaid mobile phone from 10.00 am on 16th June 2020 to 2.00 am on 27th June 2020.
Rules For Registration via SMS
Male and female candidates who have passed SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations for the post of Sipahi (GD) in Border Guard Bangladesh have to go to the message option of Teletalk’s prepaid mobile and type the following information and send it to 16222.
BGB<Space>HSC PASS YEAR<Space>HSC BOARD KEYWORD<Space>HSC ROLL <Space>SSC PASS YEAR<Space>SSC BOARD KEYWORD<Space>SSC ROLL.<Space> HOME DISTIRICT CODE <Space> UPAZILLA NAME SEND TO 16222
Example: BGB 2018 DHA 236098 2016 DHA 405698 40 MIRPUR = SEND TO 16222
Border Guard Bangladesh has passed the SSC / equivalent examination for the post of Sipahi (GD) and the 2020 HSC / equivalent examination, male and female candidates will have to go to Teletalk’s prepaid mobile message option and type the following information and send it to 16222.
BGB<Space>HSC EXAMINATION YEAR<Space>HSC BOARD KEYWORD<Space> SSC PASS YEAR<Space>SSC BOARD KEYWORD<Space>SSC ROLL<Space>HOME DISTIRICT CODE <Space> UPAZILLA NAME > SEND TO 16222 .
Example: BGB 2020 DHA 2018 DHA 405698 40 MIRPUR SEND TO 16222 ।
Eligible candidates will be sent an SMS with a PIN number to the Teletalk number after verifying the information immediately after receiving the SMS from the candidates. And the reasons for disqualification of ineligible candidates will be mentioned in SMS by BGB Job Circular 2020.
Eligible candidates, after receiving the PIN number, if they want to pay the application fee of 150 Tk, they have to go to the message option of Teletalk Mobile again, type the following information and send it to 16222
BGB<Space>YES<Space> PIN NUMBER <space>CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER (Any Mobile Operator) SEND TO 16222
Example: BGB YES 97439715 01xxxxxxxxx SEND TO 16222
BGB Job Circular 2020 Payment System
150.00 (one hundred fifty) taka will be deducted for the admission fee. Before sending the message for the second time, the balance of Teletalk’s prepaid mobile will be 160.00 taka (one hundred sixty) including the charge for sending SMS BGB Job Circular 2020.
After receiving the second SMS, the candidate will be sent a confirmation SMS with the registration number to Teletalk and the candidate’s own mobile.
To get back the lost or forgotten registration number of the admission test, type the following information and send it to 16222 from Teletalk Prepaid Mobile.
BGB<space>SOLDIER<space>HELP<space>SSC BOARD KEYWORD<space> SSC ROLL <space> PASSING YEAR<space>HOME DISTRICT CODE <space> UPAZILLA NAME SEND TO 16222
Example: BGB SOLDIER HELP DHA 505688 2012 40 MIRPUR > SEND TO 16222
Candidates who have received confirmation message only will be sent SMS via their own mobile number provided via SMS, followed by BGB’s Grameen, Robi or Teletalk number (01729024848, 01847169777 or 0155214150) informing the place, date and other information.
If you delete or forget the message with the date and time of appearing for the exam, go to the message option of mobile phone from any Teletalk number, type the following information and send it to 16222.
BGB<space>SOLDIER <space>HELP<space>ROLL<space>96GD-010005 SEND TO 16222
Example: BGB SOLDIER HELP ROLL 96GD-010005 -SEND TO 16222 ।
After submitting the fee, the application will be finally accepted. Once a final application has been made, it can no longer be amended or changed.
Written And Final Medical Examination
Acceptance of Medical and Written Examination of the Candidates: In case of selection, the candidates will undergo preliminary medical examination, written examination and final medical examination in phases.
Fasting Sugar, HbAIC HBs Ag. Anti HCV. Serum Creatinine and Dope ‘Test will be completed. Note that the candidates who have passed the Fasting Sugar, HbAIC & Serum Creatinine Blood Test, HBs Ag and Anti HCV Blood Test Negative and Dope ‘Test (Uring) Not Detected results will be considered as final selected. The appointment letter will be issued subject to receipt of proper investigation report after completion of Police VR.
Which must be brought along at the time of admission.
- Original certificate for passing SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations (if applicable).
- For the HSC candidates of 2020 who have filled the form, the admission letter / certificate issued by the principal of the college should be defined.
- Certificate of HSC / Equivalent and SSC / Equivalent pass by the headmaster / principal of the concerned school / college so that the permanent address and date of birth of the candidate will be mentioned.
- Parental permission letter attested by the concerned Chairman / World Commissioner.
- Certificate of Permanent Citizenship of Bangladesh from Union Parishad / Municipality Chairman and Ward Commissioner (as applicable).
- Character Certificate .
- 11 (eleven) copy recent passport size photographs (1 copy attested by UP Chairman or Ward Commissioner and 10 copies excluded)
- Unmarried Certificate from Union Parishad / Municipality Chairman Ward Commissioner.
- Attested photocopy with original copy of National Identity Card.
- After entering the link http://www.bgb.gov.bd, go to the downloaded option and click on the information form of the candidates admitted in BGB and download the form and fill in the information mentioned in the form and bring it with the time of admission.
- For the children of BG working, retired, martyred, and deceased members: Attested photograph of the candidate, father’s regiment number, surname, permanent address mentioning the name signed by the concerned UP Chairman / Municipality Chairman Ward Commissioner and attested copy of the certificate signed by the Upazila Nirbahi Officer. Will.
- In addition, the children of working BGB members should bring attested photocopies of their father’s current identity card and the children of retired, martyred and deceased BGB members should submit their father’s pension book, tax exemption and identity card (which exists) to the election officials.
Documents required for candidates holding Muktijoddha quota
Required Documents for Muktijodha, BNCC Cadet, Ansar and Village Defense Force, Tribal and Government Resident (Orphan) Member Candidates:
For children of freedom fighters and their children: Certificate issued by the local union / municipality chairman / ward commissioner of permanent address as a child born to the children and children of freedom fighters to be identified which must be countersigned by the Upazila Nirbahi Officer / 1st Class Magistrate.
N:B: It is to be noted that in case of the children of the children of the freedom fighters, the succession certificate issued by the court has to be presented. Also bring along the following documents.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card of the Freedom Fighter (attested) Photocopy of the Birth Certificate (attested) and Photocopy of the Death Certificate (attested) in case of deceased freedom fighters.
- Photocopy (attested) of the release message.
Note: The first page of the release message along with the name page of the freedom fighter.
- Photocopy (attested) of the Freedom Fighter’s Gazette issued by the Government.
Note: that the first page of the Gazette, including the name of the freedom fighter.
- Certificate (original copy) issued by the Ministry of Freedom Fighters.
- Photocopy (attested) of the certificate issued by Bangladesh Muktijeddha Sangsad.
- In case of grandson of freedom fighter, photocopy of national identity card of the candidate and national identity card of the parents (attested).
- Inheritance certificate of freedom fighter in case of children of freedom fighters and citizenship certificate of father or mother in case of grandchildren.
Check Official BGB Job Circular 2020 Details
BNCC Cadets: In case of admission of any interested cadet of BNCC in BGB, certificate and identity card signed by BNCC Regiment Commander has to be presented.
Ansar and Village Defense Member: Certificate and identity card issued by the Thana Officer, counter-signed by the District Ansar and Village Defense Adjutant.
Tribal: Tribal certificate issued by the Upazila Nirbahi Officer has to be submitted.
Government Orphanage Resident (Orphan) Member: Testimonial issued by the official officer of the government and officially registered orphanage so that the candidate orphan and the candidate’s previous permanent address, birth and registered personal number of the orphanage must be mentioned.
Players: International and national medal winning players will be given preference. Priority will be given to the admission of trained and potential players in national level players/BKSP/foreign sports academies. In this case the standard agrees and the party players have to bring with them certificates obtained in different competitions.
Most Important Notice
Most Necessary information in bgb job circular 2020
- Male and female candidates admitted to BGB must know how to swim.
- If a candidate is convicted by a court for a criminal offense, he will be deemed ineligible for admission in the BGB.
- Candidates from one district will be considered ineligible for admission in another district. If it is proved that a candidate has been admitted to another district by concealing his permanent address, he will be dismissed from the job along with taking disciplinary action against the concerned candidate.
- Candidates will be deemed ineligible for admission if they have registered with the Bangladesh Armed Forces, Bangladesh Police, Bangladesh Ansar and BDP, Border Guard Bangladesh or any other service of the Republic in the course of initial training or employment.
- No allowance will be paid to the incoming candidates for admission.
- Wrong SMS will not be accepted and the candidate will be considered ineligible.
- Candidates arriving for admission should bring along clipboard and pen for written test.
- Preference will be given to candidates with driving license and computer proficiency.
Beware of drugs addict: Dope test is done to diagnose drug addict during medical examination in admission process in BGB.
Important information about providing fake documents
If the certificate of educational qualification and other documents and addresses submitted at the time of admission are later proved to be fake, disciplinary action will be taken against the concerned candidate and he will be dismissed from the job and handed over to the police.
If the freedom fighter certificate submitted by a candidate after admission in the freedom fighter quota is proved to be fake, he will be handed over to the police for trial under criminal law against the concerned candidate.
Official website for BGB: For more information on admission, visit the BGB website at http://www.bgb.gov.bd
HELP DESK: For information about SMS, call 01769600898 from any mobile operator or call 121 from Teletalk mobile operator.